Friday, July 17, 2009

ZiaRaH-Unforgetable




21st of July was the day which i never thought would come..Alhamdulillah Allah s.w.t has call upon me and my family to visit the holy Mekah Almukaramah and Madinah Almunawarah. It was about 8 hours of flight from KLIA to Jeddah..i arrive in Jeddah at night and straight away we took the bus to Tanah Haram Madinah..I went with the travel angent of Andalusia. My heart was pounding..i was very excited..

SubahanaAllah..i could not explain wat i felt..Tears fell..Sebak hati..The first time i saw Kota Madinah i could not stop crying. You see in pictures but it is nothing compare to the real thing..Its so beutiful..We have a very nice Mutawir guiding us with the ziarah. He's name is Ustat Abdul Rahman from indonesia...Very cute and i love it when he resite the prayer and zikir...huuhuhu...I remember while travelling in the bus he said a few sentences that i will never forget.

"Kita patut bersyukur dapat dtg ker sini dipanggil oleh Allah s.w.t..Ada orng kaya byk duit pun tp kalo tak dipannggil oleh Allah dan xder rezeki xdpt jugak..Buatlah sebyk mana pun amalan dan zikir2 sunat di sini.."

I thought how true dat meaning is and i am very bless to be given this oppurtunity to come here..Alhamdulillah..Anyway we stayed in Fyruz Hotel...Then it was time for Subuh prayer..My first solat in Masjid Nabawi...Inside the masjid was even more incredible..The architecture and the structure of the building was amazing..






We then ziarah many places in Madinah..One of it is Perkuburan Baqi' and Jabal Uhud..I climb the hill where the archery people were situated during the Uhud war..it was so cool and wat an experience..such a historic place..i also went ziarah kt tempat lain but it probaly take longer time for me to write..mls laa..hehee..nk tau lg tanya jer...

I stayed in Madinah for 3 days..One night i visited Raudah..Again so many people were there..I have to squeeze myself to pray in the Raudah (Taman-Taman syurga)..Wat an experience..I could not believe it that i was praying in front of the prophet Muhammad S.A.W makam..Syukur alhamdulillah..I get to pray right at the front in the green carpet..I mean depann sekali...i solat sunat there..After that i could not help but to cry again...Syukur Allah s.w.t give me the oppurtunity to pray there..its very hard to find a spot to pray since a lot of people pushing and shuving around..

After Madinah We went to Tanah Haram Mekah ...we did our first mikat at Bir Ali from madinah..While the mutawir and all the people in the group was bertalbiah again sebak hati..Kesyukuran to Allah x dpt nak ckp...sedih...My first umrah...When i saw the Kaabah words cannot explain it..Even the masjid itself was unbelieveable..Anyway i did niat then tawaf and saie..lastly tahalul..I cried again..Coz i completed 1 umrah...Syukur..I felt like a new girl..Cleanse with all the sin that i have done in the past..InsyaAllah..

We stayed in Mekah for a week..So cool..Praying there..Staying in Mekah i felt so happy..x ingt langsung dunia and hal2 di Malaysia...All i can think about was my ibadat...WE ziarah many places here including Kaabah Mussean, Masjid Kiblatain,Masjiid Tanaim,Hudaibiyah,Ladang unta,ladang kurma,jabal Nur,mina,arafah and even jabal Rahmah where i pray for my jodoh..hhee..a good soleh husband insyaAllah....Byk lg..seronok sgt..It was the best experience i ever had..i want to go again..I manage to complete 3 umrah Alhamdulillah at 3 diffrent miqat..One in Bir Ali, one in Tanaim and one in Hudaibiyah...Alhamdulillah...

The time have come to say goodbye to Mekah..I felt sad again and cry after subuh prayer sbb trpksa leave and see the Kaabah...i pray and pray at the multazam that i can come agaian..InsyaAllah..
I just want to share my experience..Byk lg picture to upload but mls..hehhehe

2 comments:

  1. wahh!! bestnyer..
    hri tue mira ckp byk bende best yg sara nk share pasal kat sna..
    nanT ble jmpa share ek..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok..i have sumting 2 give 4 da gurls anyway..huhuhu

    ReplyDelete