Sunday, July 19, 2009

What Love Will do to you...

Another "cliche" post...gee let me guess wats its about??Love..pehhh..Something that i dont understand and yet to learn..I cant help myself to fall with one but where does that lead me too..marridge..i'm far too young to get married..or am i?? huhuhu..skrang ni sk2 tp xnmpk lg masa depan dua2 belah pihak mcm mana...just listen to wat your parent say..."xpayahlaa pikir2 lg Sarah..belajar dulu..dh besar dh keje puas life br kawin.." i didnt mean to play or hurt anyone feelings but the desire to love and beloved by someone will always be there..i know its fitrah for us to like eachother..ntah kdg2 tuh y now...when i like sume1 i kept quite..i dont really show it...i dont care wat he says about me.."im a liar". i know im doing da right thing.God knows..im scared to fall..the gut feeling that i felt..rasa takut yg teramat sgt...tkt kpd siapa?..im sure u know.....im complicated..no wonder he hates me now..i cant explain it well...ttension kdg2..suka ke x suka..i just cant say...mls dah..let it be..i jus pray..kalo ada jodoh adala.. Now my motto is love after marridge..lagi romantic...hahhahaa...

4 comments:

  1. luv brings problems.
    too much love to those who dont deserve it[other than Allah] is always a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lepak lu.wait for prince charming.hehe :)

    ReplyDelete