Sunday, August 23, 2009

RoaDTriP


First of Ramadhan...
My door room: knock knock knock..
Mummy: sarahh..wake up..sahurrr..
Sarah:mmm..yer...(mamai)
half n hour later...
My door room: knock knock knock..(louder)
Sis Mun: oiii bgn laa..sahur..dh pukul brp!!!
Sarah: (terkejut giler..bgn terus kuar gi dapur...)oke2 im coming..dh bgn dh td..

dats my story 1st day sahur...huhu..nilaa sbb tido lamabt..sbb apa??gayut..dgn saper??adalaaa..heheehe..neways after sahur solat sume then tido alik..dlm kol brp ntah bgn sbb daddy wake me up saying dat he wants to go to melaka..y??coz he wants to know the way to melaka manipal college for my orientation coming up on the 5sept..Fuhh semngt daddy i..hehhee..sweet..lgpun he got his new toy n wanted to test drive...my dad also love tech stuff..i tell u his gps dh brp byk kali update...im begging him to give me one n put indian map on it so dat bile jalan leh tgk..hehee...like dats gonna happen..at my house my dad call me a low tech daugther..i dont mind,,watev..=p

Anyway jalan2 melaka guna daddy's gps..then we arrived at our destination..thought of going inside the college but mls arr..so basically tgk then blaa..



After a while i kind of have to go to the loo so my dad stop at my kazens house..pray n lepak for a while..my kazen is newlywed and she tells us stoories of life after marridge..mcm best je..x sbr pulak..but i know i have a long time to go..hehhee...Time passes so my kazen2 sume ckp y not buka puasa kat kpg..sume agree so we did..from melaka bandar off we went to my kpg in melaka also at masjid tanah...before stopping we went to bazzaar ramadhan kat pekan..beli skit2 jer since they were so many people..br 1st day raya..tp it was fun..hehhee..byk asap my daddy n me cant take it so we headed of early..


Azan magrib then berkumandang..baca doa n off we eat..big feast..byk lauk gak sampai x tau nk makn apa..tp serius mkn ramai2 best..my first puasa berbuka with all my kazen..sob2.. gona miss them soo much..wat a day..it was worth it..but in the end..who have to wash all the dishes ....me??waaa so not fair...:( huhuhuhu..








4 comments:

  1. u went allll the wayyy to melaka just nak tau jalan gi melaka-manipal????

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dadlaa..semngt..nk test drivelaa katakan..huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1st day raye or puasa??huhu

    ReplyDelete