Sunday, August 16, 2009

Preparation =)


Now left with a few weeks to go till da day i fly...da day i fly???hehehee..Neways i bought 2 bags..one is big n the other is small...bsr tu bsr gak tp belasah je laa bawak..brg skit2 dh beli tp pack last2 minute br best...hehehhe..tu pun i dont tink it can fit all my stuff...damm laa..byk sgt brg nk bw...
Thank goodness sume dh settle tunggu pre departure dr MARA je laaa...gi shopping sgt best...jus tinggal a few things yg x beli lg..i did a check list well actually my mum yg wat kan..semangat...but comeii...hehhee..check list of all da items n things to buy n bring so dat i dont forget...byk dh cross out dah...seronok...huhuhuhu
AS students n Biotech students dah ada yg fly dah...my time will come and so will my other india frens..India frens????hehehhehe..cant wait...minggu depan dh nk pose...this will be my first time raya far away from my parents n family...sedih yet stiill im sure i will have new experience raya at another country with my frens...hehhee

2 comments:

  1. sarah! buat a post for the checklist. nak tgk! and i blm settle borang2 tu. hahaha. shopping pun blm

    ReplyDelete