Thursday, August 20, 2009

HoMe


i've been stuck at home not going anywhere..y??becoz of H1N1..


Sarah= daddy let go out and eat dinner?

Daddy= y?mum can cook for u..y go exposing yourself to the viruses outside..


Huhuhu..dats usually about the same answer i will get if ask my daddy to go out..dats y i go shopping with my mum in the morning whenever hes at work..i dont mind..im not really da outdoor kind of person..i just love to sit at home n spend time with my love one..after all i only have a few weeks left...i just cant believe dat august is finally over and welcome september..heheh..the month where all the students r bound to fly to manipal..mayb there r a few people who never fly oversea before so it must b excited to see their faces at the airport..hehehe...

so far my preparation hmm okelaa..bought a few things...my mum ask me to study cooking from her but then if i live in a hostel where am i gonna cook??hhuuu..but i knw a few lauk if nk masak ke apa nanti..

What do i do at home...?

well i spend half the day in front of my laptop..fb..u tube n listening to music n watch movie..my new hobby is wriitting fictional novel...so far i done 4 stories..all love..jeez jiwang giler..its fun to fantasize..hehehe..hmmm i'm gonna miss everything in malaysia..

x sabar nk gi 5 sept nih..just wana know wat iz it all about gi orientation manipal..hope its interesting..Aizan will be staying at my house since her parent cannot make it..i offer her my place coz i know she was shy to ask me...ehehehe..hmmmmm..

k laa dh nagntk..i dunno wat else to say..

2 comments:

  1. post la ur fictional novel tu.nk bc gak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..malu sih..my twin kembar je no 1 fan n yg boleh baca cerita tuh,..

    ReplyDelete