Sunday, September 27, 2009

Raya d Perantaun

First time raya in India away from my family..soo sad..but theres nuthing i can do..besides im not the only one yg raya away from family..as soon as dgr takbir raya cam sedih..remember this time during at home i am helping my mum wat rendang n sume laa..food for raya...i know they miss me too..terharu dgr biler my sis moon ckp they didnt take any family pic coz it was incomplete if im not around..cehhh..hahhaa..soo sweet...
My beloved daddy n mummy
Masturah & Sis moon
I did a raya video for my family sblm fly..hehhe..kept it a secret for a while sampailaa raya..daddy find out then tgk..show it to my mum n she cried..hehhee..comel..Anyways raya in india is not soo bad..quite fun actually..the journey says it all..could not describe it..

Raya 2009


On be halve of all the students in india..selamat hari raya!

weeeeeeeeeeeee :)

2 comments:

  1. like the vid part. mmg leh wat anybody touch. but i've got da wrong person..kuang4 lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhuhu...thanx..saje wat video tuh..sambil wat sambil nangis..huhu/.. ;)

    ReplyDelete